Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sooo tired!!!

Now that the third trimester is just around the corner (at 28 weeks! I'm 26 weeks 1 day today), I'm wondering where the heck is my second trimester energy boost?! It's like lost luggage. I just need to come to terms with the fact that I'll never see it, and move on.

So, in light of my exhaustion, totally not taking into account that I'm ready for bed by 5 pm, we're taking Mischa to the zoo Friday, staying overnight in a fabulous (but affordable) hotel, and then spending Saturday doing maternity photos for my SIL. By the time this weekend is over, we will have made some fabulous memories, and made me dead tired. But it will be totally worth it. :)

Emery has been growing almost daily. Which means I'm going to sound complaining and mention that my back aches and I've been having cramps when I walk (not going on a walk walking, but like walking from the kitchen to the couch). But she's also been doing new things, like pushing a foot out and letting me feel how little it is (then pulling back said foot and kicking as hard as she can, as if to say "psych!"). 

My cousin Samantha is staying with my parents and sisters for about a week and a half, so we went over there and visited for the day. Bedtime still took forever. But we had a good time visiting over there.

Well, my nightly heart burn is kicking in, and Dusty won't stop talking or backing up the TV so I can see something I may have missed (like an AT&T commercial), so I guess I'm done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment