Thursday, August 19, 2010

I can barely keep my eyes open through the day. I find myself more often wondering what have I gotten myself into? What was I thinking?? I had the worst exhaustion ever with Mischa, why put myself through that again when I already have a toddler running around? Then my "lets be tired and complain about everything" alter ego gets drowned out by my super mommy alter ego, and everything is alright with the world again.

I've been nesting like ....well, like a pregnant woman. Emery's space in our bedroom is basically ready, except for needing to exchange some diapers and, of course, bringing home miss Emery. I tend to push myself too hard (and therefore get myself into trouble with Dusty, oops), so since I got that space ready yesterday, I'm done for a few days. Which is convenient, since we're going out of town tomorrow. I shouldn't get the nesting urge until we get back!

My SIL Andrea was admitted to the hospital yesterday afternoon for possible preeclampsia, so we won't be doing her maternity pictures this weekend. I really will be surprised if little Evie doesn't have an August birthday. I think she's still just under observation since they're just waiting to test results to verify preeclampsia, but I haven't heard from her or her husband since yesterday, so I don't really know for sure what's going on right now. But I know she's right where she should be, and in the best of care. :) I'm probably too excited to see her baby, but knowing that she's totally ready to be done being pregnant makes me feel less guilty.

It's 10:15, I still have all the packing to do for this weekend (leaving tomorrow!), still need to do a load of laundry, but I'm just going to enjoy my Ben & Jerry's for the moment. Gotta get back to my hubby and our Friday night tradition (yes, I realize it's Thursday, get over it). I love this man :).

No comments:

Post a Comment