Friday, July 23, 2010

Good So Far!!


We are having another beautiful baby girl :) Her name is Emery Brielle, and I think she already looks like Mischa. They both have the bedroom eyes and button nose. The picture is from almost 20 weeks, I am almost 23 weeks now, and I will be scheduling our 3D ultrasound for when I'm 28 weeks because I have an anterior placenta, so the farther along I am the harder it is for them to see past it. I can't wait to see better pictures of her!

So far, she is a very active, opinionated little girl. She doesn't like to be squished (like when I hold Mischa), and she definitely lets both of us know! So far her sleep pattern, should it continue after birth, is not too terrible. She has play time when Mischa gets me up around 8 or 9, then again in the early afternoon, like now. Then she may have another playtime around dinner time, but then she's definitely up and having a blast around 10 pm and 1-2 am!


I only know about that last one because I've been up late every night for the past week or so working on my sister-in-law Stacey's wedding pictures. She got married on July 10, and was wonderful enough to let me be her photographer. But now that I'm finally done with everything, I'm raising my rates for the next one! Five hundred + pictures, seven cds, a DVD slideshow, and two DVD videos later, I'm EXHAUSTED. And being almost 6 months pregnant doesn't help either. I've been burning the candle at both ends, so to speak. But it's been so worth it! I loved the entire experience (except for waddling everywhere lol), and the pictures really have turned out beautifully, if I do say so myself! Here are a few of them:




And I'm not done. Tomorrow I have another photo shoot. A friend of mine has asked me to do her maternity photos. Since I've never done this before, I'm giving her a great deal. But I know already that my rates will be going up on that one as well. I'm excited to be getting the experience though! I've also offered her a deal on newborn pictures, so hopefully I'll get a chance at that one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment